FVDI BMW Functions
FVDI ABRITES BMW COMMANDER
FVDI can work for Windows XP(SP2 or later) Professional Version and Windows 7 Ultimate.
USB Port: at least 2 ports (one connect to AVDI,the other connect to Dongle)
recalibration, key programming, programming vehicle order. Tool can access CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 and CAS3+ by OBDII independent from the firmware of the CAS. Also
you can perform unusual for remaining diagnostic tools operations with the electronic modules inside of the vehicle like programming Vehicle Order and Coding
of electronic control units. Access to the EEPROM memory of the units in the vehicle. Covers vehicles BMW series starting from E36 up to latest models F series (F01,
F10,F20,F25 and so...).
Screenshot for FVDI ABRITES Commander for BWM:
Functions included in the base package (FVDI interface)
1. Identification (VIN, mileage, production data)
2. Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (current, history and shadow)
3. Added DTCs in 17 languages: English, German, French, Thai, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Indonesian, Korean, Greek, Turkish, Chinese, Chinese traditional, Russian,
Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese. DTC conditions information (Odometer value, Timestamp, full engine status report for EDC17)
4. Some DTCs (mostly that of F series) are given detailed documentation of what caused the problem and how the problem should be handled
5. Manager of service intervals, reset service reminders (CBS)
6. Measured values/live data
7. Read and Program Engine Control Unit flash memory for tuning purposes by OBDII
8. Entering and leaving from logistic mode of the modules in the vehicle
9. Synchronization DME/DDE and EWS/CAS, CAS and ELV
10. Enable / Disable of the keys
11. Enable / Disable of TV function for E3x,E46,E5x,E83,E85,E86 (for the next bodies available via unit coding)
12. Ability for diagnostic on internal CAN buses
13. Read / Program mileage from the IKE, LCM, EWS, ECU, ABS, VTG, EGS (please refer coverage list)
14. Displaying KEY CUTTING code (mechanical code) stored in CAS modules
1. Service intervals/CBS - ability for programming of service counters by OBDII
2. Programming flash memory of all electronic control units by OBDII (can be used directly databases released from BMW)
3. Programming Vehicle Order data (you can add new units to configuration of the vehicle) - E body
4. Coding (configuration) of each electronic control unit in the vehicle - E body
5. Programming identification of the modules in the vehicle *
6. Programming User Information Fields in the electronic modules *
7. Read / Write of memory of the electronic control modules *
8. Program mileage stored in CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 by OBDII
9. Program keys by OBDII - CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 systems - support latest versions CAS3 updated in 2011 year
10. Key programming for CAS3+ with latest firmware version (ISTA-P 45)
11. Preparing a keys by dump for BMW models with CAS4 - newest BMW 1, 5, 5 GT, 6, 7, X3 series ( body Fxx)
12. Read / Write eeprom from CAS1 via OBDII
13. Read / Write eeprom data from CAS2/CAS3 via dash connector or cas-connector
14. Read / Program mileage stored in different electronic control units by OBDII like ECU, EGS, SGM, JBBF and many others
15. Extracting and programming synchronization code between ECU and CAS by OBDII
16. Ability to works together with transponder programmer
* Not granted for all type of control modules.
FVDI Commander BMW CAS Adapter
No.1 : The bmw cas adapter read the cas data directly .
No.2 : The tag key tools write the bmw key directly .
Usable range：CAS 1 , CAS2 and CAS3 .
Bmw cas adapter
connection line dot
How to do online function?
You can do online functions with the DONGLE.Without dongle, many important special functions are not supported.
Picture of the dongle:
What FLY dongle can do
You can do online functions with the Dongle.
Without Dongle, many important special functions are not supported.
These functions are:
1.1 AUDI A6/Q7 key learning
1.2 AUDI A6/Q7 VIN writing
1.3 AUDI A4/A5/A6/A8/Q5/Q7 component protection
1.4 AUDI A8, VW Touareg KESSY adaptation
1.5 VW MED17 EEPROM reading
1.6 BMW CAS3, encrypted CAS3+ key learning
1.7 BMW CAS3, encrypted CAS3+ mileage recalibration
1.8Mercedes-Benz mileage recalibration
Internet connection required
How to use the Dongle
1. Run "ABRITES Quick Start"
Click quick link icon on desktop and open ABRITES quick loader.
Click vehicle icon, an "Dongle" icon appears in the right-bottom corner of desktop (tray bar).
When icon appears, the Dongle software is running.
3. Connect the Dongle to computer
4. Run commander
5. If tip "connect TAG programmer" appears
Since the Dongle and TAG key programmer connect to the same one port of AVDI, you cannot use them at the same time.
When tip "connect TAG programmer" appears, you must plug out the Dongle from port and plug in TAG key programmer. After you finish programming transponder,,plug in FLY dongle as soon as possible.
FVDI Kit Includes:
1. Vehicle Diagnostic Interface
2. OBD-16 Cable
3. USB 2.0 Cable
4. TAG Key Tool
5. One Box
|6.||Benz Cable 1|
|7.||BENZ Cable 2|
|8.||Benz Adapter 1|
|9.||BENZ Adapter 2|
|10.||BENZ Adapter 3|
|11.||BENZ Adapter 4|
|14.||VAG and BMW Cable|
|15||BMW CAS Adapter|
Out of stock