FVDI Benz Functions
FVDI ABRITES Commander For Mercedes-Benz/Smart/Maybach
FVDI can work for Windows XP(SP2 or later) Professional Version and Windows 7 Ultimate.
USB Port: at least 2 ports (one connect to AVDI,the other connect to Dongle)
7-Gear control units renew with Mercedes Commander User manual
722.9 Electronic Transmission Control Unit and Intelligent Servo Module Renew Guide
7-Gear Database download link
read/write/erase the EEprom of Electronic Steering Lock (ESL / ELV) devices Guide
ABRITES Mercedes Commander is a professional software for diagnostic of Mercedes-Benz vehicles. It allows you to perform complete diagnostics of all 1995-present
Mercedes-Benz models. It provides some unique functions, which are not supported by any other diagnostic tool.
Diagnostics is performed via the OBD-II connector or via Mercedes-Benz proprietary 38-pin connector (only older cars, pre-2001), or via Mercedes-Benz proprietary
14-pin connector. Our PC USB diagnostic interface supports over 26 multiplexed K-Lines and Mercedes-Benz diagnostics CAN-BUS interface (also known as CAN-D).
Standard diagnostic functions:
1. Read identification
2. Read extended identification
3. Read/Clear fault codes
4. Scanning for control units / Clearing fault codes in all control units
5. Display of Actual Values
6. Actuator Tests
7. Reset of control units
8. Control unit adaptations
9. Adjustment of injector injection quantities adaptation for Diesel Engines (CDI-4, CDI-5)
1. By OBDII - Comprehensive Mileage Recalibration for W221 and W216 vehicles. The mileage is changed in the following units: CGW, EZS, Instrument Cluster and
all other units, which store the mileage (like Tire Pressure Monitor and Adaptive Brake, for example) , Read/Write service history records in ZGW of W221 S-Class
and W216 CL, Read/Write complete EEPROM and Flash of CGW (Central gateway) of W221 S-Class and W216 CL, Mileage Recalibration in dashboard for Vito, Viano, Sprinter
after 2006 year
E-Class W211, CLS W219, GL X164, ML W164, R-Class W251, CLK W209, C-Class W203 and G-Class W463
A-Class W169, B-Class W245
2. By OBDII - Mileage Recalibration for W204/W212/X204/W197/W207 vehicles. The mileage is changed in the following units: ASSYST, ASSYST Plus, EZS, Instrument Cluster
3. By OBDII - Read/Write EEPROM of Dashboard control units, ESP, Sensotronic Brake Control (SBC) and many others...
Online manual for Sensotronic Brake Control Repair
4. By OBDII - Airbag - Read/Write EEPROM, Clear Crash Data, Erase Motohours
5. Dump Tool - calculate mileage values, reset mileage values, clear airbag crash data, make engine control virgin and so on
6. By OBDII - ECU - Read/Write Flash, Read/Write EEPROM of Engine Control Units
7. DAS-2 - Generation of key dumps for vehicles with DAS-2 Immobilizer system.
8. DAS-2a - Programming transponder keys for DAS 2a Immobilizer system (W168 A-Class).
9. By OBDII - DAS-2b - Key Learning for Mercedes W163; Read/Write EEPROM of AAM/EAM control modules; Learn radio code of transmitter keys; Deactivate/Reactivate keys
10. Transponder generation
11. By OBDII - TV/AUX activation/deactivation
12. By OBDII - Seatbelt warning activation/deactivation
13. By OBDII - Reverse warning activation/deactivation
14. By OBDII - Activation/deactivation of Speed warning for Gulf States
15. Electrical Steering Lock (ESL) - Read/Write/Unlock EEPROM of ESL for the following vehicles: W202, W208, W209, W210, W203, W211, W219 by direct connection to
the ESL module.
Please, note that in order to erase or write the EEPROM of this type of ESL you need to have the ESL database. Please, find the links for the ESL database on
16. Electrical Ignition Switch (EIS, K-Line) - Read EEPROM of EIS and ESL modules by diagnostic connection to the EIS module; Open/Close ESL
17. Electrical Steering Lock (ESL, CAN) - Disable/Enable keys; Write VIN of new units; Activate/Deactivate ESL; Activate/Deactivate EZS
18. Generation of Dumps for programming keys for cars, which use DAS-3 system. With the IR Key Manager special function you can generate keys for the following
vehicles: W203, W208, W209, W210, W211, W215, W219, W220, W230, W639. The generated dumps should be programmed in the EZS, ESL and the key. For the key all NEC
processors and the following Motorola processor is supported: MA 567 880 051, 654 367 2004
For all owners of MN005 license - If you have a Motorola key (it doesn't matter if it is working key or not, as long as it is from the same car) we can send you
working key dumps without the need to disassemble, remove and read the EZS! Just read the EZS by diagnostics from the Special Function "EIS K-Line" and send
the dump together with the dump from the Motorola key to [email protected] . We will send you working key dumps FREE of charge within 1 working day.
ZN002 - NEC programmer - for NEC MCU's assembled in the IR-Keys
19. By OBDII - Change ASSYST PLUS Service maintenance records
20. By OBDII - Change ASSYST Service maintenance records
21. By OBDII - Read/Write COMPLETELY EEPROM of Central Gateway (CGW) via OBDII. Works for the following vehicles : W211, W171, W219, W164, X164, W169, W245, W204, W212, X204, W218
22. Custom requests
23. By OBDII - SMART key teach-in (K-Line and CAN)
24. By OBDII - Renew of 7-Gear Electronic Transmission Control Unit (722.9) and ISM - Intelligent Selector Module
1. FVDI can only work for Windows XP(SP2 or later). It cannot work for VISTA;
How to do online function?
You can do online functions with the DONGLE.Without dongle, many important special functions are not supported.
Picture of the dongle:
What FLY dongle can do
You can do online functions with the Dongle.
Without Dongle, many important special functions are not supported.
These functions are:
1.1 AUDI A6/Q7 key learning
1.2 AUDI A6/Q7 VIN writing
1.3 AUDI A4/A5/A6/A8/Q5/Q7 component protection
1.4 AUDI A8, VW Touareg KESSY adaptation
1.5 VW MED17 EEPROM reading
1.6 BMW CAS3, encrypted CAS3+ key learning
1.7 BMW CAS3, encrypted CAS3+ mileage recalibration
1.8Mercedes-Benz mileage recalibration
Internet connection required
How to use the Dongle
1. Run "ABRITES Quick Start"
Click quick link icon on desktop and open ABRITES quick loader.
Click vehicle icon, an "Dongle" icon appears in the right-bottom corner of desktop (tray bar).
When icon appears, the Dongle software is running.
3. Connect the Dongle to computer
4. Run commander
5. If tip "connect TAG programmer" appears
Since the Dongle and TAG key programmer connect to the same one port of AVDI, you cannot use them at the same time.
When tip "connect TAG programmer" appears, you must plug out the Dongle from port and plug in TAG key programmer. After you finish programming transponder,,plug in FLY dongle as soon as possible.
FVDI Kit Includes:
1. Vehicle Diagnostic Interface
2. OBD-16 Cable
3. USB 2.0 Cable
4. TAG Key Tool
5. One Box
|6.||Benz Cable 1|
|7.||BENZ Cable 2|
|8.||Benz Adapter 1|
|9.||BENZ Adapter 2|
|10.||BENZ Adapter 3|
|11.||BENZ Adapter 4|
|14.||VAG and BMW Cable|
|15||BMW CAS Adapter|
Out of stock